Shirley’s Adult Day Center is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your donation is 100% tax deductible. Please use the tax ID number 82-2789782 to claim your tax deduction.
There are many ways you may donate to the Center:
- Volunteer your time and talents
- Donate items to the center (A donation receipt may be downloaded, completed, and printed HERE)
- Monetary donations toward operation of the Center or for Chair Lift rides: CLICK HERE
- Thrivent Financial members may designate their Choice Dollars to the Center. An instruction sheet on how to do that is HERE.
Thank you to all who have contributed “in kind” donations in the past and an open invitation to all to consider joining the ranks of our frequent donors. A donor may consider:
• Snacks of all sorts
• Scissors for crafts
• Lunch-size paper bags
• Bathroom personal supplies
• Unscented shampoo and conditioners
• Large paper bags
• Used printer
• Lift recliner
• Halloween candy
• Regular coffee
We recently held a yard sale to benefit the center.